Review and modify Your List of Questions below…This is Your “Script”
When recording (step 2), read your script using a printed copy or by viewing this URL on a 2nd device
Return to the Main Page for Step 2
- In what year were you born how close in age are you and how old are you today
- What is your first memory of each other?
- Tell a story in 2 min or less of when you got along well and acted as a team
- Tell a story of when you were little and did not get along well…what happened?
- What is your fondest memory of each other?
- Name five things that you admire in the other person (one at a time alternating turns)
- What is something that you are proud about or look up to in your sibling?
- How has your relationship changed over the years?
- Tell an embarrassing story about yourself that your sibling might not know
- Tell an embarrassing story about your sibling
- If you are both in your 80s and have to move in with each other…what are 3 ground rules for your new household?
- If you could only keep one gift that your sibling has given you, what would it be?
- If you could predict the future for your sibling, what would you like to see happen or for them to accomplish in their lifetime?
- Talk about how you would like to stay in touch over time…what ways work for you?
- If your sibling was a character from real life a work of art television Brooksville what character with a B and why or what characters will they be and why
- What are 3 positive habits your sibling has? What is one area they could improve in?
- Sing it a fun duet together. If you’re not willing, please explain what you would rather do than sing a duet together
- Capture your unique sense of humor on camera
- Explain why you love your sibling
- End this video however you want to!