Review and modify Your List of Questions below…This is Your “Script”
When recording (step 2), read your script using a printed copy or by viewing this URL on a 2nd device
Return to the Main Page for Step 2
- Name three things you and your partner have in common.
- How did you meet? What was your initial reaction towards each other?
- What was your first real date like? How did you feel afterwards?
- When did you know that you were in love?
- Tell your proposal story in detail. How did you feel? Was it a surprise?
- Show off your engagement ring to the camera. How did you select this ring?
- When is your wedding date? What are (or were) each of your top 2-3 wishes for your wedding day?
- What has been your favorite moment or event together?
- What is the craziest or most exciting thing you have done together?
- When has your partner helped you through a difficult time? What did that mean to you?
- Alternate sharing what you like about your partner. Share at least four items each. Be very honest, saying things you might not normally say.
- Tell your partner what you are most thankful and grateful for about them.
- End this video however you would like to do so 😉