Review and modify Your List of Questions below…This is Your “Script”
When recording (step 2), read your script using a printed copy or by viewing this URL on a 2nd device
Return to the Main Page for Step 2
- What is your name and what is your vocation?
- How old are you and when did you start doing work that you love?
- How do you want others to feel when they experience your work? i.e. What good things are you bringing to the world?
- Describe the events that led you to make a serious commitment to do vocational work…what and who had major impacts on you?
- What was the hardest or scariest thing you faced? How did you handle it?
- What has enabled you to follow-through where others might have given up?
- What advice would you give to someone who is trying to do vocational work they love but have fears or resource constraints holding them back?
- Who is a role model of yours and how did they help shape you into the person you are today?
- What is a typical week like for you now? How do you spend your time?
- Say thank you to the people who enable you to do what you love…be specific with names and quick examples
- What are 2 meaningful stories from your career? Why are they meaningful?
- Name 5 things that you are grateful for (be specific)
- If you suddenly could never work again and could only leave 1 thing behind, what would it be and why?
- What is your vision of the future? What would you like to accomplish over the next 10 years?
- Do you have an ASK of your audience? To take an action or think about something?
- End this video however you would like to