Review and modify Your List of Questions below…This is Your “Script”
When recording (step 2), read your script using a printed copy or by viewing this URL on a 2nd device
Return to the Main Page for Step 2
- What’s your name? Where and when were you born?
- What did your parents do for a living?
- Tell a story or two that describes a key characteristic of your father and your mother
- What is your best childhood memory?
- What are 3 things from your childhood that are taken for granted or forgotten by today’s generation?
- Briefly describe your siblings….what were they like? What is something they did well and when is a time they bothered you?
- What were you like as a middle schooler? What was important to you at that time?
- What is the most important lesson you learned from a father-figure?
- What is the most important lesson you learned from a mother-figure?
- Which teacher or coach had a profound impact on your life? Why?
- What were you like in high school? What was important to you at that time?
- After high school, what did you do next? Why did you do it?
- What are the most defining moments of your 20s? Who are the friends and people you remember from your 20s?
- Describe how you met your spouse and what led up to your marriage. What makes this person special?
- What do you consider your career or vocation? Explain how you arrived at this.
- What are your proudest accomplishments as a parent? As a professional? As a person?
- In your 40s, how would your friends describe you?
- How has your life been different than you would have imagined?
- As a parent, what are three things you want your children to know?
- What are some of the things that you are most grateful for in your life?