Review and modify Your List of Questions below…This is Your “Script”
When recording (step 2), read your script using a printed copy or by viewing this URL on a 2nd device
Return to the Main Page for Step 2
- Explain who your primary audience is: current family, future family, Country, recruits, etc…
- When did you first consider joining the military?
- When did you decide to join the service? What was the strongest reasons (or people) in making your decision
- What was the biggest adjustment to military life in your first 3 months?
- If authorized to explain, Where have you been stationed and what have you been in charge of?
- What did you learn in the military that you have been able to apply to your personal life?
- Who were your best friends during your time in the Service?
- Did you get to travel to any places in the Service?
- Why did you join? What does being in the Service mean to you?
- Please add anything else important to your video
- If you could go back in time, would you join the military again?
- End with a message to your intended audience (Family, etc…)